The Corax harness from Petzl
The adjustable and versatile CORAX harness is the essential tool for safe climbing on all types of rigs. The two belt loops allow it to be adapted to all user morphologies and provide great freedom of movement. Perfectly adapted to the number 1 position on a boat, it is basically intended for beginners or experienced climbers.
Detailed characteristics of the Corax
- 3 year warranty
- Size S - M (size 1) :
- Waist circumference 60-90 cm
- Thigh circumference 48-58 cm
- Weight 490 g
- Size L - XL (size 2) :
- Waist 75-105 cm
- Thigh circumference 56-68 cm
- Weight 530 g
- Adjustable thigh and waist sizes to fit different layers of clothing.
- Frame Construction technology, with breathable monofilament mesh that distributes pressure across the seat to provide comfortable support.
- DoubleBack buckle design aids in adjustment and prevents mishandling.
- Knitted polyester on the inside of the support surfaces for better ventilation of perspiration and faster drying of the material.
- Perforated closed cell foam on the thighs to improve breathability.
- 2 belt loops for centering the roping point and gear loops on each side
- Identifiable green belay loop for connecting a device
- Reinforcements on the roping points to increase resistance in the friction zones
- Inclined rigid gear loops at the front for easy access to gear Rear soft gear loops do not create a backpacking pressure point
- Rear loop for hauling rope
- 2 loops for CARITOOL tool holder carabiner.
- Detachable thigh elastics.
In the same category4 other products seleted for you
<h2 style="text-align:justify;">The AM'D Screw Lock carabiner from Petzl</h2>
<p style="text-align:justify;">D-shaped carabiner for connecting equipment to the harness. This carabiner is very versatile due to its shape, allowing it to be used in all circumstances. It can be used to connect a belay system or as a lanyard end. The AM'D screw-lock carabiner is one of the strongest and lightest carabiners in the Petzl catalogue.</p>
<h2 style="text-align:justify;">Detailed characteristics of the carabiner</h2>
<p style="text-align:justify;">Oval-shaped carabiner for connection to a pulley or harness. The triact-lock carabiner is Petzl's all-purpose carabiner.</p>
<h2>A flashlight for life jackets : Compulsory equipment when boating</h2>
<p>This flashing light complies with the current boat safety standards (division 240) so that you can be seen in an emergency situation. Designed to be integrated into the CrewSaver lifejackets, it is activated by contact with water in the event of a fall into the water and the opening of the lifejacket. Integrated as standard in the Ergofit Crewsaver range, it can be added as an option on tious other lifejackets.</p>
<h2>Features of the Crewsaver flashlight</h2>
<h2>24g refill kit for Pilot Junior 150N lifejacket</h2>
<p>Refill kit for Pilot Junior 150N automatic lifejacket: one 24g bottle of CO2, one water soluble cartridge and 2 clips.</p>
<h2>Description of the 24g refill kit for Pilot Junior lifejacket</h2>