The use of the website picksea.com is governed by the current terms and conditions. By using this site, you agree having read these conditions and having accepted them. The latter may be changed without prior notice by NAUTING SAS.
These Terms set out the conditions of your use of our services on the site www.picksea.com
By clicking on "I agree" when validating your order, you agree to all provisions of these Terms. If you do not accept them, you cannot use our services.
By validating your registration on our website www.picksea.com, you agree to the full terms and conditions here described.
If you have any questions that are not answered here, you can send them to the following contact form
Our services are for people who can legally engage into contracts according to the French Law. While registering, you acknowledge having read and accepted the sales terms and conditions.
Registration at picksea.com requires full agreement of the sales general terms and conditions. Once your registration is confirmed, you can buy and have access to your space on our site.
The required information to validate your registration are your last name, first name, address and email address.
Our final rates will be payable in euros only unless otherwise stated. Our prices are without commitment, unless sold and are subject to availability. The valid prices are those indicated at the time of order, as mentioned on our website (except for error or omission). Our site is automatically updated after each sale.
Picksea.com is liable for the accurate products description on its site (authenticity and product details).
The updloaded photos correspond to the product you will receive. However the recycled sail-cloth decoration products are unique, a generic photo is displayed, and the product you’ll receive may have slight color differences or general presentation. The product details do not engage Picksea responsibility for the comments, critics and specifications.
Picksea.com retains the property of goods until their full payment in accordance with the terms of Law No. 80-336 of 1 May 1980, on the reserve property. No reservation will be considered
Delivery and withdrawals of purchased goods
A- Delivery / Shipping
Picksea.com is committed to ensure your products delivery in the best conditions. The products are packed in suitable packaging which are declared insured value against the transportation risk. From Monday to Friday, your order is shipped within 24 hours from confirmation of your payment by credit card. The order will be sent to the address specified by the buyer during order validation.
Check that your address details provided during order validation are accurate. Make sure you are present or represented at the delivery time, and provide your telephone number. Delivery in France takes between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination and shipping method chosen (Colissimo or Express). For deliveries abroad, shipping delay might be longer according to destination.
B- Transportation issues
In case of problems upon receipt of your package you should absolutely check the parcel contents before signing the delivery receipt. Any anomaly should be mentioned on the waybill, with the exact description of the damaged or missing packages. Then to start the compensation procedure, the anomaly must be notified by mail in our contact form and the shipping documents must be sent as a proof to our GROUPE NAUTING address. Without specific guidance, the Picksea.com responsibility or the carrier’s cannot be engaged.
C- Showroom pick up
You can also withdraw your products in our Nantes showroom. Withdrawal in Paris is on appointment by sending request email using our contact form
Return, Exchange, Refund
Returned items must be new, unused and in their original box perfectly intact. The return is validated by our services if and only if all these conditions are respected. The return costs are always charged to the customer except in the following 3 cases:
- Error of packing being of our responsibility.
- Incorrect description of the product sheet of the item(s) ordered.
- Any order delivered in Metropolitan France of an amount higher than 150€ (except for bulky products: more than 20kg or 1.70m long).
If you are not completely satisfied with the item you received, you have 30 days from the date of receipt of the package to exchange it for another item from our online store. The return costs are at your expense (except exchange request for an order over 150€ in Metropolitan France and non-bulky products: less than 20kg or 1.70m long). PICKSEA takes charge of the shipping costs to send the new product(s) chosen only in the precise case of a change of size or color.
If the desired new product(s) is (are) not in stock with us and cannot be ordered from our supplier, PICKSEA will issue you a credit note in the form of a coupon so that you can buy something else from our online store. PICKSEA disclaims any responsibility for the delivery time in the specific case of exchanges.
In the event of a problem with a product, you will be able to choose between repair or replacement of the good subject to the cost conditions.
The customer has a period of 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods to retract and request a refund. The refund is validated if the returned product(s) comply(s) with the conditions described in the "Return" paragraph above and if at least one retraction email has been sent via our contact form within 14 days of receipt of the package. The refund will be made within 14 days of receipt of the product. If the 14-day period of retraction is exceeded but not the 30-day period, PICKSEA undertakes to issue a credit note in the form of a discount voucher to the customer so that the latter can purchase other products of equal or greater value than the first item(s) ordered. In the latter case, it is up to the customer to pay the difference.
Applicable law, litigation
These Terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted in accordance with French law. The French courts have jurisdiction to rule on any disputes that may arise between the parties on the execution hereof.
Site services and confidentiality
A- Exceptions and absolute necessity
We do not guarrantee the uninterruption of our services and exemption of errors. We reserve the right to limit occasionally or permanently the activity of our site, without prior obligation to inform our customers.
We cannot be held responsible for any breach of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions caused by facts that are beyond our control and / or resulting from a case of absolute necessity.
Besides the cases recognized by the courts, the force majeure will include all natural disasters, acts of war, violations of law and order, epidemics, fires, floods and other disasters, government acts, all strikes, lock-out, and all electrical and technical external problems to the parties that prevent communications.
PICKSEA is committed to respect the confidentiality of information provided by the buyer, which are being reserved exclusively to PICKSEA and GROUPE NAUTING.
Under Article 27 of Law No. 78-17 of 6th January 1978, the buyer is free to make corrections or withdrawal of their personal information.
When placing an order or subscribing to the Picksea newsletter, the User communicates certain Personal Data. If the User does not wish to communicate the information requested, the User may not be able to access certain parts of the Site or the Application, and PICKSEA may be unable to respond to the User's request.
A- Purpose of the collection of personal data
The collection of your Personal Data has a legal basis:
- the legitimate interest of PICKSEA to ensure the best quality of its services, to provide its Users with the best possible follow-up of their purchases, and to improve the operation of its Site and its Application.
- PICKSEA's legitimate interest in carrying out voluntary satisfaction surveys on its services with a view to improving them
- the consent of its Users when this is required by the regulations in force, in particular with regard to commercial prospecting and cookies.
The data of PICKSEA's Users are mainly processed for :
- allow their navigation on the Site and allow their use of the Application
- allow them to manage their orders on the site or the mobile application
Alternatively, User data is also collected for :
- conduct communication campaigns (sms, email): telephone number, email address.
- prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking, sale of counterfeits, sale of forbidden or prohibited products, response to legal requisitions...).
- improve navigation on the Site and the use of the Application
- to carry out statistics on the use of the tool, internal reporting for PICKSEA's research & development teams
The obligatory or optional nature of the personal data requested and the possible consequences of a failure to respond to PICKSEA Users are specified at the time of collection.
B- Types of data processed
PICKSEA is likely to process all or part of the following data for the sale of online articles:
- Surname, first name, date of birth
- Phone number, email address, postal address
- Password, nickname, order history, history of favorite searches, messages exchanged with customer service
PICKSEA is likely to treat, as Responsible of Treatment, all or part of the following data:
- to allow navigation on the Site or the use of the Application: connection and use data of the Site or the Application
- to prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking ...): hardware used for browsing, IP address, password (hash)
- to improve navigation on the Site or the use of the Application: connection and usage data
- to conduct optional satisfaction surveys on PICKSEA: email address
- to conduct communication campaigns (sms, email): phone number, email address.
C- Non communication of personal data
The User's Personal Data is not transmitted to commercial or advertising actors.
The User's Personal Data may be processed by subcontractors (service providers), in full compliance with the principle set forth above, exclusively for the purpose of achieving the purposes of this policy. Within the limits of their respective attributions and for the purposes mentioned above, the main persons who may have access to the data of PICKSEA's Users are mainly our customer service agents and our commercial team.
PICKSEA also makes use of the services provided by several specialised companies (mailing, audience analysis), the list of which can be communicated to the persons concerned on request via our contact form.
D- Data retention time
We keep your data only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, in accordance with the legal requirements.
E- The rights of the users
In agreement with the European regulations in force, the Users of PICKSEA have the following rights:
- right of access (article 15 RGPD) and of correction (article 16 RGPD), of update, of completeness of the data of the Users
- the right to block or erase Users' personal data (Article 17 of the RGPD), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited
- the right to withdraw consent at any time (article 13-2c GDPC) - the right to limit the processing of Users' data (article 18 GDPC)
- right to object to the processing of Users' data (article 21 RGPD)
- the right to the portability of the data provided by the Users, when these data are subject to automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (Article 20 RGPD)
- the right to determine the fate of the data of the Users after their death and to choose to whom PICKSEA will have to communicate (or not) its data to a third party that it will have previously designated.
If the User has any questions or complaints regarding PICKSEA's compliance with this Policy, or if the User wishes to provide PICKSEA with recommendations or comments to improve the quality of this Policy, the User may contact PICKSEA in writing at the following address: PICKSEA 16 rue Jean Moulin 56270 Ploemeur or by e-mail on our contact form.
These General Conditions, together with the documents incorporated by reference, constitute the entire agreement between the parties.
- I accept the above general terms and conditions.
- I agree to receive emails related to my orders or preferences.
- I accept that my personal information will be transferred and processed by Picksea.com.